Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ins & Outs

Here's a few things I have been into/not so into recently. 

IN
  • Finding a job up at school.
  • "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" - New series of the Kardashian girls... I love them!
  • Searching for the perfect handbag.
  • Moving back to school in 2 weeks.
  • Getting back into shape/eating healthy. 
  • Really nice MA at the MAC counter!
OUT
  • A whole week of the temperature being 95 degrees... too hot and muggy!
  • Being job-less.
  • Junk food!
  • Headaches 


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch Kourtney and Khloe take Miami! But I don't think it's showing in the UK yet :(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really funny! If you can't get it, I googled found a website that has some of the first episode on it if you want to see it: http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/?p=6479

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove the kardashians toooo ! and ugh working out jdhfgdksjhf /: on my list too ! hahahxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on all of these! Any luck on finding work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. not yet! I'm probably going to find out when I head back up to college :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i totallllly agree that being jobless is out and kardash sisters are in!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete